The Protractor desk first saw the light of day in 1949 and has since become a prestigious product. Born from the ingenuity of the famous Carlo Mollino, this piece of furniture may be just what you’re looking for, and the following five reasons may explain why:
- It’s a one-of-a-kind design. Trust us, you won’t find anything like it. Even if you search very well. The Protractor desk has an unmistakable seal of originality.
- Its high-quality materials. This guarantees great durability and resistance for intensive hours of work. Also, it won’t lose its aesthetic qualities as quickly as other desks.
- You’ll feel more motivated to work. There’s nothing better than sitting down to work in an environment that’s highly satisfying in more ways than one. You’ll love doing your work in this model. The Protractor desk can be, in that sense, what excites you to be even more productive.
- It’s an iconic piece. You will not only have a good-looking and interesting desk in your office, but also one of the most famous and acclaimed designs of the Mid-Century Modern style, which is a very sublime added value. That can even help you refine your professional image in front of your clients.
- Its functional value. Not everything is reduced to beauty in this piece, but it’s also a very useful product, which will make things easier for you. Its technical features (dimensions, drawers, tempered glass surface, resistant structure) will make your office a much more efficient place.
These are just a few of the reasons that might be enough to get this design, but if you want to know even more about it, you can read more on its Manhattan Home Design profile.